Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2020

My reading

June 10

Escaping war: Mather of two becomes Christchurch's

She 4 years old when she woke up and the middle of the night by the sound of an angry voice when she bewildered that expression was in met with a slap when across with her face. I could want to see her father and her brother yet again to being beaten by the Taliban and members. The only when the Taliban had got all the money, cars, and other goods until they wanted, would when they leave. But when they also come back. The fabric of 28-year-old  Nazira Afzali"s dusty and pink hijab when the brushes soft to against her face with that girl as when she tells her a story of overcoming seemingly insurmountable.

1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Hans I really like your work and good job remembering your full stops and your commers, and you shuold put up some Photos of your reading to make more better. Good Job Hans.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.