Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

How to play Ki-O-Rahi

How to play Ki-O-Rahi 

1.)Rules you need kick the ball if the red team our blue team.
2.)Rules you need to get and pass with your red team.
3.)Rules you need to tag the other enemy red team and if get the ball and tag you must pass your the green team.
4.)Rules there was circle little cones and the Tupu and the 2 red team are getting the ball if they got.
5.)Rules the green team they to tag the Pou and the other team they just tag the green team.
6.)Rules if you throw pou at the ball and the red team we will lose.  
7.)Rules if you touch  the Te pewaro the small cones and your out .

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.