Pages

Monday 29 April 2019

Happier

The music video the girl is having her birthday and her friends are not being nice to her but then her dad gives her yellow bow. That is too small for her but then she opens up a box with a puppy in it! Then she teaches the puppy tricks and has lots of fun with it.
The older girls are mean to her at football but her dog cheers her up,and on the Christmas night the dog was getting sick and going to pet hospital. I think because the what the pets getting some medicine I so that table. what they health and energy.That the ending on the story the girl was crying with her dog because he miss to enjoyed play with his dog.It was her dad taking the dog and then the puppy was dead so she so sad because she loves her dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.