Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

About C.I.P

Hello readers we are doing C.I.P and It was fun that we are making blog about it. You need to learn and follow the teacher and listen to them in C.I.P because it's good to show respect to teachers .We are taught here in C.I.P about to be good students. Especially we talked about kindness. Being kind to others is really good. We were asked by the teacher to make card and letters about kindness too.
I did letter to my teacher. Another activity that I did is making  a letter to Subway for the coloring competition we will give prizes to the winners from primary schools .This will be fun activity for them
during the school holiday.

I enjoyed doing the activity in C.I.P Because I'am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.