Pages

Thursday 25 July 2019

Manakitanga

Hi readers we're doing hurumanu art to make the story about the hunting monsters in the forest and we are just only three groupsto make.Of name Hank,Tai,Jacob.




Dina Monster hunt  

We are just eating then t when the dina monster was hiding in the bushes then he run and we don’t know because we’re eating. Jacob is also eating cake and relaxing.The dina monster saw us while relaxing and eating.Then suddenly the monster jumped into the cake and we run fast together but the monster was chasing us, and we were scared. We  just hide in the trees at the night then we sleep.We wake up at the morning then the dina monster saw that we stand up and the monster have power which is showing  fire on his mouth. Hank was scared because of the monster was evolved then he  run fast.Josh was nothing but he just run in bushes and he saw the item of the three sword then he got and he stab the monster and there was a lot of monsters in the forest they are alive.I run and we sow the village then I com but they are human in deferent place on the forest I come to my friend is Jacob,Tai then tai got scared a lot because the all of the Monster in the tree and they eat animals.We kill all the monsters because we stab them all and They are all dieth 
Then we save and we go home.Hank,Tai,Jacob
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.