Pages

Thursday 8 August 2019

Stopmotion of Hurumanu

Hello guys we've finish the clay and stopmotion. It was fun to enjoy our group to help make stopmotion then we had to wait and it was good to make a story. Our story was hunting Monsters that they steal the food.

What we were doing to make our docs to do the story different but they are  the same to listen to what we made.

It was hard to paint the grass and trees then I was gonna make monster tree but Jayden made the big eye bros ugly and I just do hard clay. It's fine but the tree is big eye then Jayden was helping to painting the grass and me. The next day it was not a different story then we stabbed the monster dead at the ending and they got food, burger and cake. Then we eat a lot because we stab the monster then he died.
We destroyed the clay if we finish the stopmotion.   

Here is my video.

2 comments:

  1. Kamusta Hans

    You worked hard on this blog post and I am impressed to see how many ideas you wrote about all on your own. Keep up the hard, focused work. What was your favourite part of this Hurumanu?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hans my name is Shekinah and I really like the way that you put video and I really understand your letter and it's funny because I watch the video and it was funny because you shared what you did and I read that it was funny and also I read that how you group made the big tree and it's cool to read.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.