Pages

Wednesday 8 December 2021

Response to Written Text

                                               On the sidewalk bleeding


On the sidewalk bleeding by Ivan walker, the guy Andy got stabbed in the sidewalk and I don’t know why he got stabbed in the sidewalk even though he's not a royal person he's just normal like people and people don’t give help for andy cuz I think they will get suspicious.

 A sidewalk bleeding was the guy was a sixteen-year-old guy and his name was Andy but he got stabbed in ten minutes and he lay down on the sidewalk bleeding in the rain also Andy doesn’t know that he's dying because he keeps on walking on the sideline and he can't even shout for help because he has no voice. And was walking on the sidewalk and he was crying for help but he had no voice for his throat and it’s tho. He heard footsteps at the end of the alley and looked into the darkness and Andy wandered to Laura who was dancing. He thinks that she wondered if she missed Andy yet and she thought that he was not coming back and Andy thought of her face. Andy loves to Marry Laura because he wants to get lots of kids and maybe Laura wants to. Andy just heard another footstep on the alley and I don't know why his mouth is blood but the man came down to the alley but he didn’t see Andy yet and stopped at the lean against the brick of the building and then he walked and he saw Andy towards him. The man just speaks to him but Andy can’t talk to him so he barely moves and the man is drunk after that Andy was wondered if the guardians were ambushed to him and so knife guy realize like that was Andy and I think that they stabbed it only jacket also I think they known for royal cuz Andy wear a purple silk jacket. At the end of this story, Andy was dead until the cap saw him and I think laura too

 On the Sidewalk Bleeding: Summary & Themes - Video & Lesson Transcript |  Study.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.