Pages

Friday 1 October 2021

Esol question writing

He readers, today I write questions about ESOL works like Writing whats my best lesson and I also tried my best to answer these questions.


 What was the best lesson and why? Skink because The book is not really boring and the story was good.

What did you enjoy doing and why? Writing about me because It improves my writing grammar.

What was one task you were proud of and why? Writing lots of words because I'm happy that I think that I improve a bit. 

What is something you could do differently? Reading books also listening more and I'm not sure.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Hans. I'm glad you know that writing (especially about familiar topics like yourself) will help you focus on your grammar and improve your language skills. There is always rfoom for improvement, so reading books, listening to the radio in English, or just speaking with others will all help you improve. Will you try to read at least ONE English book this holiday?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.