Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

In our Wananga class, I did my goals for this term and I will share to you all readers Here it is.

Year 9 Wānanga Goal Setting

Name: Hans
Class:  tz
Term: 3
Year:
Greatest achievement from last year: 
Played Basketball and Badminton





Subjects taken this term:
Hurumanu: 
1
8Hurumanu - Health

2

7Hurumanu PE
3


5Hurumanu BIO
4

6Hurumanu Power to the people
Options: 
1

9 Art
2

9ACTW2
3

9ESOL
4


Other: 



Academic Goals 
Short term (this term):
1


To learn more about business enterprise.
2

To continue my lexia.

Long Term (whole year):


To improve my English communication

Non-academic goal (can be out of school):

To have a good quality of Artworks


What are my learning strengths
(Refer to Year 10 Graduate Profile)
What are my learning work ons
(Refer to Year 10 Graduate Profile)

I am actively engaged in my learning


I can manage myself in an online environment













To know what is, and is not, appropriate to share

To demonstrate a growth mindset by being open to new ideas, I see failures as opportunities for learning.


What will my next steps be?
To do my best I can all in the subject.




How will I achieve this?

I will do all the tasks given by my teachers.





Wellbeing - (this will be filled in later in the term after some learning around this has occurred)
Students will be asked to come up with a plan around how they could improve their wellbeing and ideas on how to measure this so they know improvements are happening.







End of term reflection







4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Hans I really Enjoy your Goal setting, and remember to make your words bigger so it easier to read, Keep up the great work Hans.

      Delete
  2. Hi hans i like how you did not add you're year level. But at the part before you add you're year level so you will need to fix that soon.if you like my last blog post leve a comment on it ?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.