Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

drama performance

Hello guys we some action drama and we our just only two because groups have any e/sol then my other group is not in the school then we are joining others then we had just talking with healthy and exorcise about felling like we good our body and strong like that. Tuesday that we action back flip with my friends and groups.then we change the action for today is Friday and where just talking healthy and exorcise then I said the fitness is good because your getting strong your body.We happy about that now and it's good that do the drama and action then that's nice. Felling good with your drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.