Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2019

Rubbish art

Rubbish art

We are going to pick up rubbish in the school. We are going to sort good rubbish and bad rubbish. Then we are going to use the good rubbish for making rubbish art.

We are doing this because there is a lot of rubbish to tidy up in the playground.

I think we are going to collect 40 or 50 big bags of rubbish. I think this because there is lots of rubbish around our school.

The colours I think we will find most are red and green and silver. Because chip packets and can are silver.

I want to make a human out of the rubbish.

I think that we making a rubbish art in out and I don't what we pot around at the rubbish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.